Sunday, June 5, 2016

New "Potty" Bell

As part of my kitchen make over, I definitely needed to replace the original "potty bell" with something that matched the new colors and decor . . . duh.  I mean doesn't this adorable face deserve a cute, new bell?? If you've never used this method of potty training for your dog, I highly recommend it.  Ava picked this up so quickly (a day or two at most) and it sure makes it easy for her to let us know when she needs to go out.  Here is a link to a very concise explanation of the method. 
 I needed a new hanger for the bell and found this beautiful, new command "hook"/knob at Target.  It was 4.99 for one but I think so worth the extra to have this finished look.
 I just used scrap fabric from the other kitchen projects.  I had the red bells from a Christmas project and thought they added a fun touch.
 Excuse the blurry photo -- Ava did NOT want to pose with her new bell! But you get the idea -- no matter where we are in the house or what we are doing, she can let us know it is time to go! 

On any given week (depending on how busy I am!) I love to participate in Linky Parties.  These gals put a lot of time and effort into hosting these parties so I always want to show my appreciation by directing my readers to these blogs. 

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday
 




3 comments:

  1. Look at that adorable face!
    What a great idea to ring the bell for service. Thanks for sharing your potty bell tip with Talk of the Town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren,
    I hope I found the right Lauren who left such nice comments on my blog?? I could not find out how to get in touch with you so I did a search and hopefully, I found you! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your comment!