Saturday, September 24, 2011

Love My Thrift Store!

I have the greatest thrift store right around the corner from me and it always amazes me what I can find there! It's currently "50% off the entire store" there and here are some of the great finds I got.  
This huge, heavy frame was 50 cents and I LOVE this bottle -- also 50 cents. It's a vintage Jergens hand lotion bottle!  The two brass bowls were 1.50 each and will be used in my fall decorating for sure.
I grabbed this white glass bowl for 1.00 and it is also being used in my fall decorating -- look at the beautiful leaves on it! That sparkly fabric (also to be appearing soon) was a 4 yard piece for 1.00.
This is getting a whole new look right now -- it's from Crate and Barrel and is solid wood and brass.  My cost $5.00.
I fell in love with this lamp, especially at a cost of 3.80! It too is going to be painted although I'm not sure what color.  It's electric and works -- it's definitely old as I can tell by the electric cord which I may replace because of it's age.  
I love the little key that turns the light on!  Well, I'm finally getting my fall decorating started so I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures of my projects!
 





3 comments:

  1. I scored big at the thrift store this week too. Isn't it the best feeling! Love your pretty glass bottle and all your wonderful new things for fall decorating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your comment!