Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tea Cup Exchange Reveal

There are a lot of wonderful things about blogging, but one of my favorites is getting to know so many wonderful women that I otherwise would never have a chance to meet.  Possibly one of the sweetest, most talented and giving gals I've "met" is Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose.  Several times a year Stephanie hosts a Tea Cup Exchange. This is the third time I've participated and I can't decide which is more fun . . . putting a package together or getting the package!  I was even more thrilled that my package came from Stephanie herself!
 If you know Stephanie, you know she is one talented young lady! She has a fantastic Etsy Shop, Rose Petal Blessings, where she sells her beautiful, hand-sewn items and how thrilled I was that I received some of those!  Just look at how pretty everything was wrapped!! It was like a box of Christmas!
 Look at the CARD she made! I was STILL finding cute little things tucked inside a week after I got it! A little envelope with wooden butterfly buttons and confetti, lots and lots of little tags and vintage pictures. I'm using some as bookmarks, and some I've tucked into thank you notes that I've sent to friends.  The necklace was something she purchased on Etsy just for ME! This is the verse my blog is named for -- how beautiful and thoughtful is that!?
 As I said, Stephanie sells such pretty and feminine things in her shop.  Just look at this tea bag envelope! I have it on display on my writing desk.  I love the floral design on the tea bag rest too!
 I really did a happy dance when I unwrapped this tea cozy because I had been wanting one for the longest time. It too is so beautifully made and has such pretty details.
 Of course the cup and saucer I received is JUST as beautiful as the rest of the goodies! I just love the pattern and size of it.
 Just look at how pretty it looks on the tea mat she made. The little mat has a pocket to hold a few tea bags and there is a lovely, vintage hankie tucked in as well.  I use this every day when I'm at my writing desk having my devotions.  
 Of course this pretty tin was filled with tea as well!
I hope you stop by and see Stephanie's blog and her Etsy Shop -- she is such a beautiful writer and photographer as well so both are so enjoyable to browse.
Thank you Stephanie for this labor of love and all of the time and effort you put into pulling it together for us. We are so blessed to have you as a friend!

20 comments:

  1. So beautifully wrapped! Its like an adventure opening up each piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Lauren, what a beautiful post you have written...I am quite humbled and honored. It was truly a delight and my absolute pleasure to send to you and it brings me great joy knowing you enjoyed the tea cup package. Thank you for being such a sweet lady and kind friend.

    Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you got such a nice gift from Stephanie. You know, blue tea cups are my favorite, and you received a charming tea cup from her. I have a tea doily that she made me that I treasure. She even put chocolate caramels, a tea cozy, and other special goodies in there. She is definitely one of the sweetest gals in blog land. She gifted you so many thoughtful and wonderful things, Lauren.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Lauren, I know you are so totally smitten with all your lovely gifts from our darling Stephanie! The teacup is so enchanting and the tea cosy is perfectly made, along with all your other handmade gifts from her. The necklace is the icing on the cake! How very thoughtful to find that necklace with the verse! Enjoy all your gifts, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to receive such a beautiful package from sweet Stephanie! I'm loving the blue and white theme, lovely teacup and her handcrafted tea cozy, mug rug and teabag holder. So pretty!

    I didn't realize that your blog name was from a bible verse. I thought it was because you were always making wonderful DYI projects. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I saw your first photo I thought to myself 'I know that beautiful gift set'
    and then remembered it was my dear Stephanie who had your name. It is all so beautiful, Lauren.
    Stephanie shared with me your blog name, but I too thought it was because of all the wonderfully made beauty that you share with us.
    Your name could certainly represent both.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I read on Stephanie's post yesterday and saw that you was a recipient of one of her packages, I was thrilled for you because I myself was the winner of one of her giveaways a couple of years ago. She puts her very special touch on everything (just as you do, my friend!) What a beautiful package you received, filled to the brim with so many lovelies...and that necklace is just perfect! Being a part of this exchange has been such a blessing...the best part meeting new friends! Enjoy your lovely gifts, my new friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how lovely everything is! I had the joy last time around of having Stephanie send to me, so I know how amazing and personalized a package from her can be! So thankful you were so abundantly blessed, sweet friend. Enjoy all of your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun it is seeing everyone's "goodies." It seems that every box received it truly well thought out and filled with lots of love. It's such a fun exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Lovely lovely lovely! The blue is so outstanding! What a blessing to receive such beautiful items. I'm sure the tea cozy is happy to be in your home with you as you were to receive it! :) Pretty!
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the blue items. How fun to get goodies from sweet Stephanie. I bet you will enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty, blue box of goodies! :) And I love your new necklace. It is just so pretty. Enjoy it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH how absolutely wonderful this package is! I'm so happy that you are able to enjoy so many delightful things...so genuinely put together for just you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think maybe you were blessed to be on the receiving end of something from Stephanie. And even better that everything was blue (my favourite colour!!). The swap is such a joy and Stephanie does so much to make it the best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful package of blue and white goodness Stephanie sent you! It looks as though she really filled your package with love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What gorgeous gifts you received from Stephanie. I love all her hand-made goodies. How pretty! The card she made is quite something, what a wonderful idea. So glad you enjoyed the tea cup exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow your package from Stephanie was awesome! I agree it's hard to decide which is more fun giving the package or receiving it but either way it's a "win - win.'

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, did you ever get spoiled. I love that blue teacup. It's very unique, very special (as are the rest of the wonderful things she sent.)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm guessing one of your favourite colours is blue, and everything looks so lovely. The teacup is so pretty and I love the teabag holder. Such a special package.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your comment!