Monday, May 16, 2016

Coffee Lover Appreciation Gifts

I am blessed to work with an amazing group of people who serve with me every Sunday teaching 3rd and 4th graders at our church.  This coming Sunday we will have our 'end-of-year' celebration before breaking for the summer and I wanted to give them all a little something to show my appreciation for their faithfulness.  We are all a bunch of coffee addicts lovers so I thought that was a good theme.
 I picked up these cute, little metal buckets from Target to put it all in and lined them with tissue paper.
 I started with bottles of Starbucks coffee drinks.
 I also slipped in a package of these instant coffee mixes as well as a few pieces of chocolate . . . DUH.
 As a final addition I made these refrigerator magnets using my scrap wood.  I've seen this cute saying on the internet so I thought it would be a fun gift.  Interestingly we have MORE men than women on our team so it was a challenge to think  of something that the guys would enjoy.  I'm not sure they'll be all that excited about a refrigerator magnet but maybe their wives will be!
 I love everything 'retro' so I added the clipart.  One for the guys. . . 
 And one for the gals . . .

 What kinds of gifts are you/have you given to those you serve with?

9 comments:

  1. This is such a clever idea! Who wouldn't love a little bucket full of coffee goodies? The addition of the refrigerator magnets is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour chère amie,

    Quelle belle initiative qui va réjouir tout le monde, j'en suis persuadée !
    Gros bisous ❀♡❀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute Lauren! Any coffee lover would be happy to receive one of these...very creative and thoughtful gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever! I love it a latte! :) Your talents are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love a good cup of coffee...we all do! What sweet gifts. When I want to give a little gift, I like to give Bath and Body Works Kitchen Lemon hand soap in a pump and a Swedish dishcloth. Those are 2 of my favorite things and I just gave them to 2 new neighbors. Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful idea. I am with you, I love my coffee but for those who don't, you can do a tea theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lauren! I'm giving you a feature tomorrow for "let's Talk Vintage!" Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and thoughtful gifts...I'd be happy to receive one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure wish that you had a direct link to contact and to your website from your reply on my blog...I really wanted to thank you for your visit, today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your comment!