Monday, July 9, 2018

SUMMER BREAK


It's summer.  And I've been so behind in attending to my blog and returning visits.  But I can't help it.  To me, 

"It's the most wonderful time of the year"

Living here in the Midwest, this quote REALLY 
says it like it is:

"I can't wait for summer.  
I hope it falls on a weekend I'm off."

Our summers are so short . . . and our winters so long that I am going to take some time now to just soak it all in, visit when I can, post if I feel like it and just generally soak up this amazing heat wave we are in!

I hope where ever you are . . . you're enjoying the beauty of the season!!

11 comments:

  1. Have a great summer and enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Lauren. Our winters are long and our summers very short. I am a summer girl and love this time of year too. We have to take it all in when we can. Enjoy soaking up some of the beautiful sunshine we have had.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your summer! I agree that it's far too short and wish I could spend more time outdoors. Unfortunately it seems I have some sort of allergy to the sun and can't be outside too much. It's been really hot here too, along with high humidity (altho' the past few days have been quite nice). Supposed to be going back to the humidity for the w'end though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! Have a glorious summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! I'll be here when you get back! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy every moment of your time away, Lauren. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I am so happy you can just relax and enjoy this beautiful season, sweet friend! God bless you abundantly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new profile pic! Happy Summer...my favorite season of the year! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful summer, Lauren. Summers in California can get very hot, so not my favorite season. It's in the 100's this week. I bet you really look forward to it with all that winter cold you have each year.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your summer, Lauren! I know you love it and live for it. Hugs are sent to you....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your comment!