Thursday, May 17, 2018

12th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange Reveal

One of the sweetest, most beautiful bloggers I know is Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose.  Stephanie hosts this Tea Cup Exchange.  Because of her sacrificial efforts, hundreds and hundreds of us from around the world are able to connect, share gifts with one another and make this world just a tiny bit 'smaller'.  This is the fifth exchange I've participated in.  If you're interested, you can find more information about the exchange HERE.
I was excited to be paired up with Cathy at My 1929 Charmer. Cathy and I not only share a love for all things vintage and retro, but we don't live all that far from each other so hopefully we'll be able to meet up one day soon.
As you can see, my cup and saucer from Cathy is STUNNING!  Cathy was so sweet and put a lot of effort into my gifts, focusing on some of my favorite colors (turquoise and red) with the things she included.  It all came in a lovely floral box too!
Just look at this gorgeous, vintage plate!!  It is SO SO beautiful and is sitting on my kitchen table.
I love stamping and making cards so I'm super excited to have this alphabet stamp set!
This little bag had adorable red buttons of different shapes and sizes that I know I'll be using in sewing and craft projects.
I just LOVE baker's twine and of course, Cathy was thoughtful in choosing RED!
And of course, tea and sweets are always fun to get!  This lovely tea and shortbread have already been used on multiple occasions -- I DID share the shortbread with my daughter and husband (just a LITTLE haha!)
Cute little (RED of course!) post it notes rounded out this lovely package from Cathy.  Be sure to stop over to Stephanie's blog on May 17 for the Reveal Party to see what everyone shared and received . . . it's an amazing array of kindness, generosity and friendship!


17 comments:

  1. Oh, how beautiful everything is! Pam was so thoughtful of you and sent such personalized gifts with you in mind! This is so much fun...I can't thank Stephanie enough for her kindness and generous spirit. So thankful you were abundantly blessed, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this idea for an exchange- these teacups you all are sharing are the best- So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What perfect gifts that Pam sent to you, Lauren! The teacup and pretty plate are so YOU, and all the other gifts are so wonderful. I know you feel spoiled and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am swooning right now, my friend! I am in love with that tea cup! The color is exquisit and the patttern is simply lovely. And oh, what sweet goodies Pam included. The two of you are such precious ladies and I couldn't help but smile when I read that the two of you live fairly close.

    Thanks for joining the fun, dear Lauren.

    Hugs and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL SO I had to update my post . . . this all actually came from CATHY @ My1929Charmer hahaha! I tell you -- my poor old brain is failing fast!

      Delete
  5. Ahh...that teacup and plate are exquisite! Would they be anything else coming from Cathy? Of course, I have been on the receiving end of the exchange with you so I feel the same way about you, my dear! What a fabulous bunch of lovelies you received in your package and how cool that you and Cathy live close! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The teacup and plate are beautiful!

    I love Baker's Twine too and I love red!

    What a fun package to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely treasure you have. It has been so much fun participating in the exchange. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You received some lovlies! Wish I could have played along this time and now I'm going to make myself sadder by visiting everybody to see the goodies they got!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! That teacup is absolutely, positivity gorgeous! That color is stunning!
    Your gift package was certainly graced with special care, just for you!

    Beautiful post~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love anything turquoise but I have never seen it in a teacup and saucer.....it is stunning!!! Looks like a fun exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Such a thoughtful package of pretties. That tea cup is gorgeous! I would love to participate in an exchange like this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A pretty package! The tea cup and plate are both really striking. I'm sure you'll enjoy using them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lauren, what a lovely package you received from Cathy! The tea cup is especially gorgeous. I was so fortunate to receive my exchange package from you. You are very kind, thoughtful, and generous. I know I will miss the comraderie of the exchanges.

    Ps/ I have my post up showing off all the goodies you sent me...if anyone wants to come visit and see Laurel's gifts to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO very wonderful to see the goodies that you received, and to know that your tea partner and new friend is close by to you! Praying you can have tea together sometime.
    All the goodies are so very lovely, praying you enjoy each of them in their own time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Turquoise is one of my favourite colours so I'm loving the gorgeous teacup that Cathy sent you. That would be wonderful if you can meet up in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That vintage rose plate is just gorgeous, Lauren. I would put that out front and center in my home hahaha. The Scottish shortbread cookies look Yummy. Stephanie's tea cup exchange is wonderful, and I like looking at all the goodies that everyone gets. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your comment!