For $11.75 cents I knew this round table had potential.
After a coat of Paris Gray and a coat of Antique White chalk paint she was looking better already.
A coat of clear and a graphic from The Graphics Fairy using my printer label technique she was really taking shape nicely.
I added a few bees and the "no. 147" with rubber stamps and StazOn ink.
There are even a few little bees 'hiding' on the bottom shelf.
This graphic seemed a bit more 'stubborn' and resistant to drying so I did spray it with a light coat of matte finish clear paint and then added another coat of clear wax.
I think she feels much better about herself now . . . it's the start of another work week so projects are back on hold until the weekend but it sure felt good to have paint on my hands again! Some people rely on 'retail therapy' . . . I rely on 'creative therapy'!