Sunday, October 28, 2018

New Puppy = No Time for Blogging!

 You'll excuse me for my absence but I've had my hands full!  Hudson Taylor has made his appearance and while he IS awfully cute . . . 


. . . he's two pounds (actually almost 2.5 now!) of boundless energy, constant chewing and always on the look out for a nice place to potty . . . inside.


He's as sweet tempered as he can be . . . and he is ALWAYS either on our feet, behind our feet, in between our feet or making his way TO our feet.  


He loves to play outside which means baths are quite common.


And of course, like all babies . . . he requires lots and lots of sleep.  

So you'll pardon me for a while as I can see this little guy is going to give me a run for my money on the training front!  Good thing he's so CUTE!!


9 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, I can't even imagine having the patience for such even though he's just as cute as can be. Do keep us posted on the progress. Happy puppy training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute in deed!!!
    Oh your dear Hudson is one handson boy! 🐾
    All the best as you train him. Rest when he naps. ;}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....I'll say he's cute! Although I miss your posts, I totally understand why you are currently a bit...pre-occupied! Have fun with your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lauren. I am right there with you with my new puppy. They are such bundles of joy.
    Thank God they are so cute Right!!!! It was a long time since we had a puppy in the house so it has been an adventure for me too. Good luck. The good news is they do finally start to figure it all out. Hugs to that sweet little guy.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I especially love Hudson Taylor's "mugshot". HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lauren, he really is sooooo cute, and so tiny. I know you'll have to have lots of patience while training your little fella.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my cute is too mild! What a sweetie. Please post more pics as he gets bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cuteness all wrapped up, but minus the bow! Please give Master Hudson Taylor His Very Own Self some very special skritches from me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my word! He is just ADORABLE!!!! How precious! I can surely see why he would take preeminence over blogging! LOL! Thank you so much for sharing, sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your comment!