Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Tea Cup Exchange


I just finished participating for the second time in the Tea Cup Exchange hosted by Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose. Stephanie is one sweet, very talented gal who graciously organizes and hosts these exchanges!  She has hosted nine of these so far (?) and here is information on the next one in September or October. Each participant is paired with another participant to exchange a cup and saucer or mug and whatever delights you want to include.  
My AMAZING gifts came from a new blogger friend, Deb who hosts the blog, Garage Sale Gal and is a woman after my own heart.  She makes beautiful cards, loves antiques (and has two booths where she sells her wares) and is a vintage lover like me.  
My box came FILLED to the brim with surprises!  Layer upon layer of boxes and tissue . . . 
Not only did I get the beautiful tea cup and saucer pictured above but note cards, notepad, stickers, gift tags . . .
 A gorgeous vintage pot holder that TOTALLY goes with my retro kitchen  . . . this beautiful tea bag holder and vintage, embroidered hankie (vintage linens are one of my many passions!)
 You can specify things like favorite colors, favorite tea, your "style" and Deb really went out of her way to fill my box with things I love!  Jasmine is my favorite tea and it came in this lovely tin accompanied by a cute, ceramic bunny.  And more vintage-style gift tags . . .
 Look at this exquisite hand made card!
I felt like it was Christmas morning  . . . the more I dug in the box . . . the more I found including chocolates, a book mark, pretty tulip tissues . . .
Be sure to stop over to visit both of these blogs and get lost in all of the ideas, recipes, crafts and more and don't miss out . . . get in on the next exchange!

15 comments:

  1. I am happy that you are happy with the teacup and goodies. I enjoyed putting it together. I hope your week is going well.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lauren, what a stunning package from sweet Deb. I first saw that tea cup a year ago and since then have always admired its beauty :) The goodies you received are simply lovely and I am ever so glad you joined the fun - thank you, friend.

    Enjoy the remainder of your week. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty things you received! The tea cup exchange is a fun way to meet new friends and discover blogs you might not have known about, just like us 😉 Hope you are having a good week Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lauren, what wonderful gifts and beautiful teacup that you received from Deb! I was a recipient of Deb's, also. Isn't it so nice how interconnected we all are from Stephanie's wonderfully gentle and special teacup exchange? You were certainly spoiled, as was I by YOU! As a matter of fact, I am sitting here sipping my tea from my new, beautiful teacup that you sent me. I'm looking forward to showing my gifts on my blog very soon, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. ❤️ Happy Tea Time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the reveal and getting to see what everyone gave and received!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your treasures are beyond compare! And that homemade card she made - wow - it's gorgeous!

    Isn't this exchange such fun? It is such a blessing to be a part of, to be sure. Stephanie is an angel for working so hard that we may find new friendships and enjoyments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely feminine and tea related goodies, and a pretty teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, everything is just beautiful! the handmade card is exquisite! What a pretty tea cup...and that retro potholder, LOVE IT! Enjoy!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your teacup is gorgeous. It does feel like Christmas when opening the box. The exchange is so much fun! Exciting to see the teacups and mugs everyone received ... each so different! Making new friends is a real treat,too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful box filled with sunshine and happiness! I love the teacup! Have a wonderful week and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you got such wonderful gifts! The first thing I noticed was how your tea cup matches your blog. :) That is so neat! What a great package.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I truly enjoyed getting to see what you received ! Everything was beautiful! This exchange has been so much fun and blessing ! Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lauren! I finally made it!! He last two days were full for me and visiting was put on the back burner. :(
    Deb certainly blessed your heart, my what a delightful and beautiful gift package. She is quite talented too, the both of you should become fast friends.
    It was such a joy meeting you through Stephanie's exchange.
    Have a beautiful day♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. I maximized the photos so that I can admire your pretty teacup and wonderful goodies in their full glory. Deb definitely spoiled you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very beautiful all the goodies you received! I'm sure you're enjoying them. :) Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your comment!