These chandeliers are all over 'blog land' and I couldn't resist joining in! I got this beauty at my local ReStore for $8.00! This is what she looked like 'before':
I had a coupon for $5.00 off from my local hardware store and that covered the can of spray paint. After removing all of the wiring, etc. I reattached the candle holders using E6000 glue. I gave it two coats of paint and finished off with two coats of clear matte spray paint. After I got most of it covered, I hung it on one of the hooks in my garden which worked great for seeing all of the spots I'd missed!
I wanted to add some "bling" to it but I had none. However, I do have an abundance of old skeleton keys so I decided to spray them red and hang them on the hooks.
Since I don't have any low tree branches to hang it on I decided to hang it in my gazebo.
My only change to this is going to be using BATTERY operated candles -- granted it was windy when I lit them tonight but I think I don't want to hassle with real candles.
Had to add this one -- I LOVE Picassa for photo editing -- so many fun features to play around with!
I have at least two more outdoor lighting projects I want to finish and will be posting those soon!